Our Accreditations & Sustainability
Safety is our number one priority here at The Remet Company, which is why we take the time to ensure our practices always exceed the industry standards, protecting our staff, clients and visitors alike. We employ a fully accredited health and safety manager on site.
To ensure we are operating transparently, our licenses lists and accreditations are listed below:
- Waste Management Licence NR.80115
- Waste Carrier Licence NR. CB/BE5295SL
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 50001
- Producer Responsibility Obligations (Packing Waste) Regulation 2007 Accreditation NR. EX112006613
- Northern Ireland Upper Tier Carrier/Broker ROC3071
- Republic of Ireland Broker Certificate IRE/G035/12
- Certificate of Scrap Metal Dealer Act 1964
- Hazardous Waste Producer NR. NHF005
- AQSIQ NR. A82602785
On top of our commitment to safety, we have also adopted a model of sustainability in our business. We focus on trading in secondary raw materials, ensuring metals are reused and recycled back into industry. This even extends to who we choose to work with; we don’t sell our materials to unlicensed practices or companies we believe don’t protect the environment.
When you work with us, not only do you get great prices and a reliable service but your are safe in the knowledge that you are partnering with a business developing and implementing safe, sustainable practices that put people and the environment first.
You can learn more about our accreditations and commitment to the environment by contacting our team in London today.